Saturday, January 22, 2011

Clouds over California

The title was the name of the first song that came on today and really set the pace for my run.  It may sound depressing but its a great fast paced metal song and got me going right out the gate.  Using my new stride sensor and ANT+ key from Wahoo on my Iphone, I ran 2.7 miles in about 30 mins.  Still not sure about the ANT+ key because it gives me some issues, but I just knew I was running faster than the treadmill said because everytime I switch to the track, I'm doing laps way faster than the treadmill says I would be and I feel like I run the same pace.  Even took the footpod up to the track and did a few laps to verify accuracy and it was within 0.01 miles so works for me.  Feeling good and got in about 12.2 miles this week.  That make just over 23 miles since I've started and I'm very happy about that.

On a side note I'm very depressed that I have to watch the Bears and Packers play for a shot to the Super Bowl as I'm a diehard Vikings fan but I'll say go Bears as I'd rather suffer through them bragging than any Packers fan.  I hate the Packers.

May or may not run tomorrow haven't decided was kinda sticking to the 4 days in a row then day off then run then day off and 4 in a row again, but I'm feeling pretty motivated so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment