Monday, April 25, 2011

BOO

Disappointed to say the scale only moved 1 pound for the entire week.  Its difficult to see and although I only worked out 3 times and had 1 softball practice which really wasn't a ton of work but it was moving around for 1.5 hours, I still put in 17 miles and expected better because the runs were difficult.  I didn't eat great over the weekend but I didn't eat awful either.  It's weeks like this that worry me about if I ever get to a maintanance stage of weight loss.  I feel like if I don't exercise for a day, I gain weight.  What about all the people who lose weight without ever exercising at all?  How am I not getting the added benefit of an increased metabolism during times I'm not exercising?  Its frustrating because I ate way below my calculated BMR, exercised for 3 hours and loss 1 pound.  Maybe it was just a bad day to weight myself and I'll see a bigger drop in the next few days but it still worries me about ever being able to maintain a healthy weight when I only lose a pound with the effort I put in to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment