Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Terrible Game

Yesterday was a day off from working out according to schedule and I felt I needed it as my legs were sore.  Today I'm suppose to do 3.5 miles and I'm looking forward to it since its in the 50's and sunny today.  So yesterday I watched the Twins lose to the Yankees in usual fashion and probably the worst national championship for basketball I've ever seen.  It was as if they installed smaller rims on the basket or something because no one could make a shot.  I also downloaded an app in my boredom between the two games from calorie count to be able to better decide what I should eat or just how many calories I'm eating.  I put down about 1900 calories yesterday and according to my BMR, I burn 3692 doing nothing but I'm thinking that is inflated.  I'm happy to be under 2000 and that was with a poor choice at breakfast.  I'm hoping the app helps me make better decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment