Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feeling Tired

Yesterday was a simple 3.3 miles around the track.  I ran too fast in the beginning which made it tough to go the whole way so  I walked for about a lap in the middle.  Other than that the scale ticked down a little today but lately I've been feeling very tired and have a hard time getting up in the morning even if I go to sleep early.  When that alarm goes off it is very difficult to get out of bed.  Once I do finally get out its not too bad but I'm definitely in a haze for a while.  Not sure if my CPAP isn't working as well or what but my pressure has been descreasing as I've been exercising.  I have an auto machine and so since January it has gone from 14.0 at night to around a 10 each night which is a significant reduction but now I don't feel like its working as well.  Spin class today YAY, yea not so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment