Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So haven't been doing as much work as I probably should today but I found an article about subconsciously training yourself to get up in the morning that I think I'm going to try.  Apparently you are supposed to practice while you are awake by getting ready for bed set the alarm for a few minutes ahead and then close you eyes while in bed with the lights off.  When the alarm goes off you are to get up turn it off and pretend as if you are getting ready in the morning.  Sounds interesting and I'm going to try it.  I think my association with being tired is that I can never get up until like an hour after my alarm goes off while hitting the snooze a bunch.  This is very annoying and I want to change it.  Plus side would be if I can do this before the weather gets nice, I could train myself to do morning runs which is suppose to help with weight loss.

On another note I'm going to try to get some more followers here as the more I get the more dedicated I feel.  Any suggestions?  Also is the content interesting at all or am I just being boring?  Maybe I need to spice things up, let me know.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment