Thursday, February 10, 2011

Train is moving down the tracks.

A quick post as I don't have a lot of time right now.  Yesterday I put in 3.08 miles in just under 30 mins.  I did have to walk about .14 miles spread out, but I finished just about a 5k on the track in under 30 mins and I still have a month to go so things are looking good on training for the 5k in March which I really want to kick ass at.

Second, my weight loss has really been moving this week and again this morning I was down to 309.2 lbs.  Therefore, not only is today exactly one month from when I started but I'm down over the 15 lbs mark and I'm very happy about that.  I plan to take a picture soon for a progress record and it may not be totally visible but my pants and shirts are looser, and I'm moving belt notches.

Workout totals for the month:

20 workouts
48.5 miles

1 comment: