Friday, February 18, 2011

What a Day

Let me just start by saying that yesterday just absolutely sucked.  I was in a funk from the get go and really couldn't get a positive mood going about anything.  Then I started down the path of wondering if I can do it and I was able to convince myself that I could, but the thought of failing scares me.  I've always been the big guy and I hate it.  And the thought of not succeeding this time scares me not only for my health by just my overall happiness.  But I didn't let that deter me and I went to the gym in a bad mood but I pushed myself and made it for a full 5k in 29:37.  My legs felt like they were going to explode (due I'm guessing to the soreness from the spin class which I may have pushed myself too hard in) but I kept going, didn't walk and did it.  It really didn't help as much as I hoped it would with the attitude but I was down another pound this morning, today is my day off, and I'm not going to let this one day of doubt get me down.  I cannot fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment