Tuesday, May 31, 2011

100 Push Up Challenge


BTW, Last Week I started the 100 Push Up challenge and now am on to Week 2 Day 2 tomorrow.  I felt I was losing some muscle and wanted to regained any lost upper body strength.  I'm hoping to transition this into a strength training program by August or September.  Right now I'm doing the lightweight version because I've always had a sensitive shoulder and quite honestly push ups at 283 pounds is still lifting a lot of weight.  Once I'm done with the lightweight version, I will either do the regular heavy weight version or a modified heavy weight version and by modified I mean starting at the week 3 of the heavy weight and creating my own additional weeks to push myself beyond  to keep adding strength.  I know I don't have many followers but Who is with me?  It's really not all that difficult and takes like 10 mins to do so why not.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to look into this program - I want to learn how to do pushups, I have pretty much no upper body strength (though my legs are totally jacked from years of carrying around so much extra weight).

    ReplyDelete