Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Measuring Up

Well I haven't posted a picture in a while but I did take some measurements yesterday so I thought I would share them.

Neck: 17.5"  (18.5")
Chest: 47.5"       (50")
Shoulders: 56"
Waist: 45"    (49")
Hips: 46"         (49.5")
Thighs: 27.5"   (28.5")
Arms: 16"    (17.5")

Almost all of these are drops except thighs and neck since the last time I measured, but from the start they are all big drops.  My original numbers are next the the new ones. Total I've lost 16" (counting each thigh and arm loss).  Also this morning my weight was down to 282.4 which  always has me wanting to move my weigh in's to Tuesday because they are typically the lowest but oh well.  I'm getting close to the 270's and haven't been this low since late 2005.  I'm more confident about myself and happier.  Also an ex-gf of mine who is a really good friend now will be in town this weekend and she hasn't seen me since last November where I was either right around 325 or maybe even a little higher.  I'm excited to show off a little.  I also talked to a good friend of mine yesterday who wants me to be an usher in his wedding and I'm looking forward to where I will be at the time of his wedding and how I'll look in a tux.  Yesterday's run was good, 5.5 miles up some pretty terrible hills.  I wore the HR monitor for the first time in a long time and had some interesting results.  I'm not sure why but its seems that the HR monitor was reading much higher than it should.  I wouldn't expect it to be too high without proper skin contact more too low.  I check it to another HR monitor before I left and it was right but its says I was in the highest zone for 37 mins, the next highest zone for 13 mins and the last few for the rest.  My average HR was 169 so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if I just have an extremely high HR while running.

No comments:

Post a Comment