Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hail Storm

Well my run yesterday did not go very well.  The temperatures were in the upper 80's with high humidity and I am not acclimated to that at all.  I went for about 2.5 miles before I had to cash it in because I was totally drained.  I really hope it isn't this difficult running this summer or that I get used to it sooner rather than later.  A positive on the week is that my weight is down over 3 lbs so far since monday and I'm almost to the 40 lbs mark.  Something to note is that although my numbers for my sleep apnea have gotten better since I started running and I had been sleeping better, my sleeping this last week has been sub par.  I'm not sure if the sleep apnea is kicking in again due to the uptick in humidity meaning I need to change my settings or what, but it has been troubling that getting up in the morning has been a little more difficult lately.  Hopefully it will pass.  BTW tennisball sized hail showed up in our area last night.  Of course it wasn't anywhere near my house which could really use to take a beating because I'd be more than happy to pay my deductible to get my siding replaced but no such luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment