Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spoiled with Energy

I was impressed with myself yesterday because my legs were very sore and tight and I didn't even think about it, I just got home strapped on the shoes and ran.  I went 5 miles yesterday at a slightly slower pace since the legs were hurting but not much 49:27.  The weather was awesome but after my 5 miler yesterday I figured I should bring some water so I ran with my camelbak on which helped.  I was psyched to run which quite honestly had been a struggle the last few weeks.  Not that I didn't enjoy running but back to back days had been tough to motivate myself for and yesterday it wasn't.  I felt great and I still feel great today.  My legs are still very sore but tonight I have a softball game so no running outside of that.  Tomorrow will probably consist of some light crosstraining of some sort and Saturday is going to be a 9 miler which I'm not sure how I feel about yet.  Nervous but excited, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment