Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Around the Lake

Well it wasn't really around the lake but more across the lake that I ran.  Yesterday was an easy 3 miler according to the training plan and thats what I did.  Most of the paths were pretty well cleared off, however, I was very sore from lifting on Monday so my time was kinda slow.  I also didn't quite make it the full 3 miles because I didn't read my GPS tracker right and went off the foot pod which I'm beginning to see is off by about 10% but I found the screen that shows GPS distance not foot pod distance.  Anyways it was a good run and its supposed to be super nice the rest of the week so I'm looking forward to running some more outside.

BTW, I really appreciate all the comments and they do provide some motivation to know I'd be letting some people down besides myself if I don't get out and run.

No comments:

Post a Comment