Friday, March 11, 2011

I've been boring

I realize I've been a little boring (even thought no one probably read this too much :D), so I decided to take a picture and add it today.  Got a cold outdoor run in yesterday, took it pretty easy and did 2.5 miles in 24 mins with a few nice hills in there.  My legs aren't tired today and I'm taking tonight off to prepare for tomorrow morning, Race Day!  I've decided that immediately after this race (by that I mean Sunday or Monday), I'm going to begin training for a 10k.  I'm nervous about that distance but being that spring is coming (eventually) I will be able to run outside and I can already do 35 mins just gotta push it up to 60-70 mins.  I'd really like to try running one of these by May or June and then in the back of my mind I have the aspiration to run a half marathon by the end of the summer.  Scale is sitting strong at about 301.5 this morning so I don't forsee getting below 300 by tomorrow due to the lack of exercise today but you never know.  Below is just a shot of me at work.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I've been away from the blogs a bit lately, but I am excited for your race tomorrow! Good luck. You have impressive times, based on yesterday's run, so you will do great.

    Looking forward to the detailed race report!

    ReplyDelete