Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Back in the Saddle

Ok after some time off, I got right back at it yesterday.  I realized I was feeling sluggish due to not exercising and didn't like that feeling.  Although the run was tough, I punched out 30 mins and 3 miles and felt good and good about myself afterwards.  The flushing seems to be helping and clearly a lot of this was my body retaining fluids or something because this morning I was down 4 lbs.  I'm really hoping I'll see another 4 lbs drop in the next few days so I'm back to where I was beginning of last week.  I was worried that I had lost 3 weeks worth of progress and although I may have lost some 3 weeks would be tough to swallow.  I feel better today and am looking forward to getting back out there tonight.  It's pretty nice out too and I was even considering going for an outdoor run to practice for the upcoming 5k.

No comments:

Post a Comment