Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Chicago

Well this weekend was a great time but a bust for my diet and fitness.  Although I got my workout in earlier on friday so I wouldn't miss it Saturday,  I wasn't able to get my run in on Sunday.  Saturday involved driving to Chicago and meeting up with a friend to go out for the night.  We were all over the city on Saturday night.  On Sunday my friend convinced me to skip my run because they wanted to explore the city and truthfully so did I because I had never really visited Chicago before.  We hit up the Sears tower, Gino's Pizza, saw Soldier field, the bean, millenium park, etc.  It was a great time and I don't regret it.  Then I went to the Volbeat concert at the House of Blues (entire purpose of the trip).  Then on Monday we headed home.  By the time we got back I was exhausted and really didn't feel like make up the run on my planned day off.  I didn't eat very well over the weekend and consumed plenty of beers but had a great time.  I did fall back on the scale staying exactly where I was last week and really only missed one workout but I plan to make up for it today by running extra this week.  Hopefully next week will show a bigger drop.  I'd really like to permanently make my way into the 2's.

No comments:

Post a Comment