Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Minnesota in March = Depression

Every year this state does it and every year we fall for it.  Just when you think spring is here and things are getting better, you get a big snow storm that screws everything up.  Up until last night, almost all the snow on the ground was gone and the streets were getting clean of all the salt and sand through out for drivers in the winter.  Then I wake up this morning to at least 4 inches of snow, a complete mess on the roads because there didn't seem to be any plows out, and driving winds so its hard to see as if the snow wasn't bad enough.  UGH!

Yesterday I hit the gym for my easy 3 miles as prescribed.  Decided to use the regular shoes not the vibrams because I didn't want to stop part way through to change shoes and didn't want to over do it in them.  Got 3 in on the track in just under 30 mins.  Looks like me and the track will have to become friends again, at least for another couple weeks until I can get outside again.

No comments:

Post a Comment