Thursday, March 3, 2011

Feeling Pumped

Yesterday was spin class, I got there early and did some light spinning for about 30 mins prior then did an hour long class.  There was a new instructor and she was brutal, I was trying to keep up and about half way through I had to tell myself to take it down a notch so I didn't destroy my running days coming up.  I'm doing spinning for cross training and not because I want to be an amazing cyclist and so as long as I get a workout and dont' destroy my legs then its a good day.  I really want to try either adding weight training or swimming to my routine.  I'm unsure what I should do for weight training and I want to ease into it.  I used to lift all the time in high school but everytime I've tried to get back into it, I always hit it too hard and then can barely move for like a week and soon after, I give up on working out.  I have to avoid that extreme soreness this time around.

The scale is back to being my friend again and I'm now down 1 lb from where I was last monday and am sitting at about 303.3.  Its incredible that I dropped whatever my body was holding over the weekend in the form of 9 lbs but I don't know where it went.  The usually methods haven't been noticably more frequent and although I've been sweating a lot this week, I've also been drinking a lot of water to backfill.  Crazy, but I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment